Day 33-46 Marion, IL (Missouri & Kansas) to Kit Carson, CO (632 miles)

It's been a while since our last update! A lot of bike mechanical issues and breakdowns have made us frequent users of bike shops and a bit too busy to update you all on our journey! As I'm writing this we just discovered all 4 of our tires are flat and a wheel spike is broken... going to be a long night, oh boy!

Since it's been a decent amount of time since our last blog, this will be long & extensive...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 1 picture = 1,000 words right?? :)


 Home of Popeye!

 M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i  River!!
 Bald eagle!

 Fall colors!
 Kansas sunset
 Wizard of Oz Tinman!?
 Kansas wetlands
 Barista gave me this!! Read my mind.
 Full moon riding in Kansas, loving it.
Camping at a park on the side of the road in Ness city, Kansas



 colorado sunset


Comments

Popular Posts